The following table talk topics have already been submitted. Contact Maegan Bragg if you'd like to have something added to this list.
- Information Commons or Learning Commons” library/tutoring merged service models
- Merged Service Desks
- Faculty-Librarian Collaboration in Information Literacy/Library Instruction
- Online platforms for providing access to digital archives/special collections. (i.e. archive.org, ContentDM, Collective Access, Wordpress, etc)
- Teaching and Utilizing Special Collections in the Curriculum
- Managing Library Student Assistants: Our Unsung Heroes
- Digital Preservation
- Library statistics: From the ILS to a completed national survey
- Challenges facing libraries today - technology, staff, budget, etc.