Like other libraries, Southwest Baptist University Libraries has had many good and important projects that never seemed to get started. Over the last three years, our librarians and staff have started leveraging our student worker time in new ways in order to make progress in many different areas. We have used our students for weeding projects, marketing initiatives, reference transactions, data entry, and archives work. For a small investment in librarian or staff time setting up the activities, we are seeing a lot of progress on many previously neglected or stalled projects. I would like to share how we started the process, things we have learned along the way and points to consider when using student workers.